domingo, 14 de febrero de 2010

EXPECTATIONS FROM THE COURSE

When I first heard about New Learning Environments subject came to my mind that through this course, I would learn about many environments to involve students in their own learning process, and it is what I really expect to get acquainted about the different tools teacher can use as a support of the teaching practice.

At the same time, I expect to learn how teacher can incorporate certain techniques for teaching pupils bearing in mind their learning styles and whether the different environments work for all them.

Since I am aware this subject is very demanding, I hope to keep my good quality of work and do not feel overwhelming, for that reason, I expect unconditional support form my tutor for accomplishing the course objectives.

Exciting to start the adventure! But afraid of the time…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario